Start of the Helping Refugees NFT sales featuring the 34th Miss Korea University contestants.
- Start of the Helping Refugees NFT sales featuring the 34th Miss Korea University contestants.
- NFTs were minted backed by the content provided by 28 outstanding contestants in form of the short video messaging to help refugees. Each collection has only 100 NFTs.
- Funds from the NFT sale will be donated to refugees by sending them vitamins.
- By lottery 300 NFT holders will be selected and receive various giveaways.
- NFT Marketplace URL: https://econft.co.kr/
The World Miss University Organizing Committee (WMU) and ECO PLANET announced about starting sales of the Helping Refugees NFT backed by a short video recorded by 28 participants of the 34th Miss University Korea Contest. The sales start on December 16 on ECO NFT Market (www.econft.co.kr).
28 contestants recorded short videos addressed to world peace and helping refugees. Understanding the seriousness of the refugee issues worldwide the contestants show their gratitude and willingness to take an active part in a movement to solve the problem.
The Officials of the World Miss University Organizing Committee shared their enthusiasm about launching the donation campaign by sending vitamins to refugees around the world through NFT and blockchain technologies.
The CEO of the ECO NFT Platform Mr. Kenny Han mentioned they will keep introducing blockchain technologies into donation culture to make it reliable and transparent.
NFTs can be purchased for ETH and/or USDT (ERC-20). Any global user can buy NFTs by connecting a decentralized wallet to the platform.